Application deadline: March 31, 2019
In Vivo Pharmacologist
Are you a skilled in vivo pharmacologist? Would you like to be part of a dynamic team to help the company develop new medicines in the microbiome and antibacterial fields? If yes, you have the opportunity to join SNIPR Biome in the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen.
Our main goal is to engineer microbiomes using CRISPR technology, to treat a number of serious and life-threatening diseases, such as diabetes, infectious disease and cancer. The working environment is fun, fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused.
We are looking for a qualified in vivo pharmacologist with fundamental skills in drug R&D. The ideal candidate must have significant and proven experience in antibiotic drug development, with excellent interpersonal communication skills, fluent in English, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Plan in vivo pharmacology studies conducted at CROs or at venues of our international academic collaborators
· Characterize new in vivo animal models
· Evaluate and establish efficacy, PK/PD relationship, biomarker identification and analysis.
· Quality documentation and interpretation of experimental results
· Presentation of results within a multidisciplinary team environment
· Collaborating with veterinarians, and multi-disciplinary teams to improve models and results
· PhD or equivalent
· 2+ years of experience doing research in an academic or industry lab setting
· Proven experiences with development of novel antibiotics
· High drive to pursue challenging projects at the conceptual forefront of the current state-of-the-art
· A team player and an efficient communicator that takes personal initiative to ensure excellence of individual contributions
· Creative thinker with perseverance to problem solve high risk ideas
· Fluent in English, spoken and written
What are the benefits?
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a competitive benefits package, including Health Insurance.
If you are interested, please provide your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include job code SNPEH89 in the subject line. Applications will be evaluated as received. The application deadline is March 31, 2019.
← Careers Overview